Financial Representative Internship
NMFN - The Texas Financial Group
TX - The Woodlands
Financial Representative Intern Job Description
Interns with the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network have the same opportunities to build their careers as full-time representatives. Supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities, interns have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients and build their practices.
Like Financial Representatives, interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions in order to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success. Financial Representative interns are in business for themselves – but they're not alone to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success.
Accolades, Ratings and Assessments
1. FORTUNE® magazine, March 2, 2012
- Northwestern Mutual is among the "World's Most Admired" life insurance companies according to executives, directors and analysts in FORTUNE® magazine's 2012 annual survey.1
- Northwestern Mutual has a persistency rate of 96% for life insurance in-force, a key indicator of customer satisfaction.
- Northwestern Mutual has the highest financial strength ratings awarded to any life insurer by all four of the major credit rating agencies.2
- We are the nation's largest direct provider of individual life insurance.3
- We expect to pay almost $5 billion in total dividends to policyowners in 2012, approximately three times the ordinary life insurance dividends of our nearest competitor.4
- We are ranked among the Top 10 independent broker-dealers, as measured by total revenues, by the leading investment industry publications:
- Investment News, February 2011
- Financial Advisor magazine, June 2011
- Financial Planning magazine, June 2011
- Investment Advisor magazine, June 2011
- We lead the industry in customer satisfaction
2. A.M. Best Company A++ (highest), 4/2012; Fitch Ratings AAA (highest), 8/2011; Moody's Investors Service Aaa (highest), 10/2011; Standard & Poor's AA+ (second highest), 8/2011. Ratings are subject to change.
3. SNL Financial
4. The policy dividend is reviewed annually by the company’s Board of Trustees. Dividends are not guaranteed beyond 2012 and are subject to change.
5. American Customer Satisfaction Index, December 13, 2011
Northwestern Mutual has the highest financial strength ratings awarded to any life insurer by all four of the major credit rating agencies. Opportunity
: Your local network office provides tools, resources and training to help you discover and build your markets to develop a successful practice as a Financial Representative intern. At Northwestern Mutual we believe training is a process, not an event. Can you envision a life of real world compensation, freedom and calling your own shots? Many college students cannot. The Northwestern Mutual Financial Network internship is a valuable opportunity for students to combine classroom learning with a real-life look into what they could truly make of themselves.
To be considered for the position, you must be a full-time student at a four year institution. You must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and have a history of personal success.
To apply: If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly productive, value-driven environment, e-mail your resume to email@example.com. For more information, visit our Web site at www.northwesternmutual.com
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network is the marketing name for the sales and distribution arm of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI, (NM) and its subsidiaries. Long-term care insurance is offered through Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI, a subsidiary of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI. Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company (WMC), Milwaukee, WI, a subsidiary of NM, is a limited purpose federal savings bank authorized to offer a range of financial planning, trust, fiduciary, investment advisory and investment management products and services. WMC is not a broker-dealer. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC, Suite 600, 611 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202, 1-866-664-7737, a subsidiary of NM, broker-dealer, registered investment adviser, and member FINRA and SIPC.